I understand placing orders on this site is slightly difficult because I have not been able to find a click and order shopping cart program that allows me to combine a list of my coins with the extensive information I provide. Placing an order is not difficult with two approaches that work. The first is to open my. The first is to open my
You will find a text box in which to list your selections. The form opens in a new browser window allowing you to have both it and any other page on my website open at the same time. You can then copy and paste any of my listings directly into the order form, but please include a denomination heading for each denomination. You can also use notepad (if your computer has it) to build your list, than cut and paste it into my order form. You will find this fairly easy once you get used to it.
If this is your first order and you wish to pay with a credit card, or have previously ordered but not requested I keep your payment information on file, it is best to send your shipping and payment information via my secure order form.
If placing an order which does not include sensitive information you can send a list in a regular e-mail to email@example.com, using the same cut and paste method to build your e-mail. This is the easiest way to place an order. Please do not send credit card information in a regular e-mail as it is not secure.
If you wish me to keep your shipping and payment information on file for future orders please requested I do so. Without such a request I always delete all traces of it from my system once the order has been filled. Any payment information I store for people is kept in secure pass worded file.
TERMS OF SALE
1) All coins are guaranteed to be genuine and as described.
2) Any item may be returned for any reason within 14 days from the date you receive it, as long as it is in the same condition as when I sent it. No reason for returning an item need be given but would be appreciated. Please contact me before returning an item, and I will advise you on the best shipping method to use.
3) All coins are priced in Canadian dollars. For clients in the USA using a US dollar credit card I can charge your card directly in the US funds calculated at current exchange rates but if your credit card provider charges a foreign transaction fee that could still happen. Some banks do and others do not, but I have no control over it.
4) For orders over $500.00 shipped is free. For orders under $500.00 postage is $14.00 to addresses in Canada, $12.00 US to the USA, although I can often offer some less expensive shipping options to the USA through DYK post, and $22.00 US to addresses elsewhere. I will determine the best shipping method and assume all risks of loss in the mail at those rates. Orders under $200.00 can be shipped regular mail at $4.00 Canadian funds and $4.00 US funds to addresses outside of Canada, but at your risk should it not arrive. Where possible I will ship with tracking but that is not always possible to all locations or if you choose the $4.00 rate for orders under $200.00 within Canada.
5) Sales taxes will be added to orders shipped to Canadian addresses based on the rates applicable to the province shipped to. 5% GST to any GST/PST province. 15% HST to Nova Scotia, NFLD, New Brunswick and PEI, 13% HST to Ontario. I do not add taxes to orders shipped out of Canada, but you are responsible for any import fees applicable by your country (usually none to the USA).
6) It is impossible on a website of this size to remove all sold items as I sell them, so occasionally items might no longer be available. When this happens, I will contact you before processing your order.
Should you wish to contact me other than by e-mail, please refer to my contact page (link in header at the top).