SECURE ORDER FORM
This form is on a secure server that encrypts your personal data. Nothing is retained on the server after the form is sent to me.
TERMS OF SALE
1) All coins are guaranteed to be genuine and as described.
2) Any item may be returned for any reason within 14 days from the date you receive it, as long as it is in the same condition as when we sent it. No reason for returning an item need be given but would be appreciated. Please contact me before returning an item, and I will advise as to the best method to use.
3) All coins are priced in Canadian dollars. For clients in the USA using a US dollar credit card I can charge your card directly in the US funds calculated at current exchange rates but if your credit card provider charges a foreign transaction fee that still happen. Some banks do and others do not, but I have no control over this.
4) I can accept US dollars or Canadian dollar payments via Paypal, Visa, MasterCard, cheque or money order. Euro and British pound payments are possible but only though Paypal after I quote you the total of the currency conversions first.
5) Sales taxes will be added to orders shipped to Canadian addresses based on the rates applicable to the province shipped to. 5% GST to any GST/PST province. 15% HST to Nova Scotia, NFLD, New Brunswick and PEI, 13% HST to Ontario. I do not add taxes to orders shipped out of Canada, but you are responsible for any import fees applicable by your country (usually none to the USA).
6) It is impossible to keep at website like this 100% up to date at all times so occasionally items might no longer be available. I will contact you before processing your order should this happen.
VISA or MASTERCARD
I process credit card payments manually after confirming availability of all items and sending you an e-mail confirmation of such. Pre-paid credit cards may require the three digit CV code from the back of the card but please do not send the CV code in this form. I will contact you if I need it.
Once your order has been processed, I will delete all traces of your credit card information from my systems. If you specifically request I keep your payment information on file for future orders I will store it in a secure password protected file that is not online. Such a request means you do not have send payment information again so future order can be sent as a simply e-mail list without using this form. If you wish to make that request, please do so in the comments box below.
© 1997 - 2021 R & T Enterprises Ltd.